The Native Title Information Handbooks provide a summary of resources and information relating to key areas of native title.
The Handbooks provide information about:
- Native title legislation and case law
- Federal, state and territory governments' native title policies and procedures
- Native title representative bodies, registered native title bodies corporate, government agencies and other organisations involved in native title
- Native title applications and determinations
- Indigenous land use agreements, future acts and other native title related agreements
- Land rights legislation
- Indigenous Land Corporation acquisitions, Indigenous land management and Indigenous protected areas
- Indigenous population profiles.